tirsdag 24. mai 2011

Jamirang sofa No.1

This is the Jamirang sofa No.1 and it is designed by BORA in November 2010. Ja-mi-rang refers to falling into sleep, with sleep in Korean language. This sofa has a glamorous and solid, and one of the its characteristics of this sofa is the comfort that eases the tension. I bet you could easily fall asleep on this sofa! The straightly stretched legs from round cushions express its abstained force on soft lines. The materials used in this sofa is as simple as wool and wood. You can also get this sofa in a darker grey, and that version is called Jamirang sofa No.2. 
The word that comes to mind when I look at this sofa is cute. It is small, compact and has a very petit structure and design. I don't know if this sofa is really my taste, but I really like the idea of making a smaller sofa that takes up less space than the normal sized sofa. An other thing I like about this sofa is the color and how comfy the seat looks. The seat is very thick and therefor I would imagine that it is like heaven to sit on.
If you want to read more about this sofa or the designer, you have to visit www.borakim.com.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...