onsdag 30. mars 2011

Pantone favorites


I told you that I would show you my favorite Pantone mugs, and here they are. I naturally like the ones with my favorite colors the best, and some of my favorites are yellow, grey and aqua blue.
As i wrote in the last post about the Pantone mugs, I really like them and they are one of my favorites. I'm going to save up to buy some of these, and to start with I'm going to buy my absolute favorite colors. I also like it when you have different kinds and shades of one colors, like different ranks and shades of blue or yellow. That way, you get a feeling that the mugs are in a "set" and not a lot of different mugs in random colors. 

 To see some more colors, you can visit www.pantone.com.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...