torsdag 5. mai 2011

Ie-Tag Sticky Notes

Look at these fun and different sticky notes I found just now! These are the Ie-Tag Sticky Notes and they are designed by Naruse Inokuma Architects. They are made from recycled wood from homes and buildings that were torn down, and I think it is such an appropriate material to use. 

"Once used as the material of a home, the wood was recycled into stationery, maintaining it's original shape but in completely different form." says the architect firm. The Ie-tags are good upgrades from regular post-its, and perfect for people who work within carpentering, architecture, interior or other house-related lines of work. I would love to have a set of these tags, and I would gladly replace my old post-its with these. If you want to see more, you can visit www.narukuma.com.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...