fredag 25. mars 2011

Suited Case

Have you ever felt like sitting down while traveling, but there is no where to sit? This sofa Suited Case is actually put together by suitcases and can be used as both. This is designed by Erik de Nijs and Tim Smit and together they run Nieuwe Heren. They got the inspiration for this 2-seater sofa from travels, homesickness and the need for comfort while away from home. I think this is so genius, and I would love to bring these with me on my travels. Imagine having your own sofa wherever you go?
There is no limit to what the product designers can do these days, and I think functional design makes people realize how much easier our day-to-day life can actually be. If you want to read more about this, visit www.nieuweheren.com.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...