onsdag 30. mars 2011

Napoleon Sweets

These are the Napoleon Pillows and they are designed by Eva Nip for Spell for their Sweets Collection. It was designed by 2009, and is an addition to Eva Nip's previous and sweet designs. Eva is originally a fashion designer, and thats why she pays extra attention to the fabrics and materials in the furniture, accessories and things she designs. 
I think these pillows are so sweet (literally), and I love the candy-like colors Eva's chosen for them. I don't know if this is something I would want to have in my living room, but they are so fun and cute that I think they would be perfect for a little girls room, or maybe for someone with the love for the asian style of fashion and interior. 

Either way, I think you should visit www.spell.com, and look at more from Eva and the other designers. They have a lot of other cute furnishing and accessories if you liked these pillows!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...