torsdag 24. mars 2011

Sketch in progress

Hi, guys! I thought I should give you an update on my projects that I have going on. Right now I'm working on some sketches for a stand, and working on a house where I'm designing the insides and modeling in 3D. As I have told you earlier I can't show you anything that I'm currently working on (because of the copyright and for the client's sake), but I can show you some previous work if you would like to see some! Let me know. I also made a quick trip to go by my sister's husband a birthday present, and the snow is finally starting to melt. Spring is right around the corner, and i wish it welcome. Hurry up, Spring. Well, back to work. I'll post one more blog later, so "talk" to you then.. Wish you a nice day.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...