torsdag 24. februar 2011

Jon Goulder

I found these cool pictures on this website, and I found out that they're actually the product pictures for designer Jon Goulder
I had never heard of him before, so I looked at his page and found that he has designed a lot of furniture that is quite creative and also stands out. I love how he is daring with color, shape and structure, and if you have visited my blog before you might already know that I am very found of things with that little extra touch that makes something special. He has got it with his furniture.
I can't say that I love all of the furniture his made, but never the less, I thought this was worth showing you. To see more from Jon Goulder and more of his designs, visit www.jongoulder.com

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...