mandag 21. februar 2011

Soft Wood

This is the Soft Wood chair designed by Veronika Wildgruber. These chairs look at first glance like they have lovely, comfortable and soft pillows on them, but really, they are designed at sculpted by real wood.
Although, the seating is supposed to be as comfortable as a pillow. I think these chairs are really fantastic, and i love how similar the crafting is to real fabric! It really does not look like wood, and it certainly would fool me if I didn't know any better. I like all three chairs equally good, and I would like to have these in my home.
I don't know how comfy they are, but they absolutely nice to look at!
For more of Veronika's designs, visit www.veronikawildgruber.com.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...